Saturday, July 19, 2008

My J-Babe




So today I was thinking, I spend a lot of time writing about my kids and all the fun things we do as a family, but I've never really spent anytime talking about the love of my life. Jared's been really busy working two jobs, providing for our family and this weekend he took a much needed camping trip with his cousin. I guess it's true what they say, you really do miss something and realize how much you love it when its gone.

I realize Jared may never even read this but I wanted to express my love to him. We've been together since High School and we had our "honeymoon" love for the first few years and now we focus so much on our children, I just don't want him to ever forget how I feel.

My love, my friend, my soul mate you are the reason the sun rises and makes me smile everyday. You spend your days thinking of ways to better this family and makes us whole. You would sacrifice your life for me and the girls and for that, I envy you. I am so blessed that my girls wake up each day asking for daddy and go to bed saying goodnight to you. The way they look at you is unexplainable and priceless.

I want you to know that everyday I think about you. I would be lost without you. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. I know I can do anything because you are with me.

My world is a better place because you are in it. I love you J.

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

How come you got the good writing genes in the family? That was so cute.