Saturday, July 19, 2008

BEAR LAKE 2008

It's been one vacation after another and I have to say it's been great. The packing and unpacking and laundry get annoying but in the end, it's all worth it! We went to Bear Lake and the weather was great, the kids were in heaven, playing in the sand and water. Which means mommy and daddy got to relax! Yeah!



The three little girls at the condo
Playin' on the Beach!
Emma's favorite thing of all was chasing the seagulls around....Yup she's my odd child.
This is Danelle and I jumping off our little fishing boat. Needless to say the water was cold at first and we were shocked with laughter.

Our trip was not complete because part of our family was missing.....

WE MISSED YOU ANDERSON'S!

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Those pictures seriously made me cry. I wish we could have been there. I miss you guys so much. Next year!!