So school officially starts on August 25th. Abby is starting Kindergarten and I am having serious issues with her growing up so fast. I can't believe how fast time flies by. I never knew I would feel this sad and overwhelmed about my daughter growing up. She is so excited for school which I am grateful for because I know some kids dread it. I am excited for her to but at the same time it's like a little piece of me is missing. She's getting more and more independent which I know is a good thing but, also makes me sad. I know she will make lots of friends and come across new adventures and I look forward to sharing every moment of them with her. I just hope she doesn't grow up too fast. I'm not ready for it. I want her to be a baby again. I can't wait to see her grow into a beautiful young lady but could I just pause time for a few years......That's not asking too much is it?
Love you Abs! You make me so happy and proud! I pray that we will always have a close relationship and that you will always confide in me.


1 comment:
I wish I could have enjoyed Parker's first year more. I had too much stress and anxiety. I'm going to try better because before I know it he will be going to first grade!
Post a Comment