Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Christmas 2010

Christmas time is probably my most favorite holiday. The cold weather makes me want to snuggle with the family and be lazy. It's been so nice to be home this Christmas and not working, I feel less stressed and feel like I have time to truly enjoy my kids and home. A Christmas time tradition is that we go look at lights downtown with Terri and Mont and the family. This year it happened to be on my birthday and right before we went downtown, Jared suprised me with my present which was a new diamond ring (mine was stolen several years back). It is so beautiful. I can't believe I didn't take a pic of it when he gave it to me but I was too excited! The lights were of course beautiful and it was a lot of fun.

Christmas Eve we always spend with Grandma Grape and the family and this year she had the kids put on a little nativity for us. It was adorable. Christmas was wonderful and the girls were spoiled as usual by everyone. It was a wonderful holiday.

 Cute little kiddos with auntie Kelley
 Adorable siblings
 So sweet!
 Our beutiful family
 Crazy aunties







 Abby's talent

 Christmas jammies

 Family Christmas tree
 Girls' Christmas tree
 Santa brought a Wii!!
 
 And he left a note and ate all the cookies (left a few crumbs)
My lovely sisters!

No comments: