our traditional Easter egg hunts at my mom's and at grandma grape's house. And of course the "business" portion of Easter where the kids empty their eggs that are filled with money and then have to give/receive more money depending on their egg colors. It's a great tradition game that grandma does and we will always do.
Grandma always makes sure the adult kids have to find an egg too. This year I wanted to do something special for Jared so I bought him a new wedding ring (since I lost his) and I hid it in his Easter egg. It was hidden in a pretty funny spot too, in Jeff's pocket (precious cargo, they didn't want to risk hiding it). Jared found it and I told him to open it in front of everyone and boy was he suprised to find a ring in it. He was pretty dumbfounded and confused and when I started laughing and told him it was for him, he was very happy!
Yay for dying eggs!
The "before" eggs
The "after" eggs, they were beautiful!
Colorful eggs Abby!
Delicious chocolates
Yum Yum
Cousins! (missed the Anderson kids and Hogge kids)
Lots of eggs = lots of money
Havin' fun finding eggs
"Business" time
Cute cousins
Adult cousins- not as cute as the kids (haha)
For Abby's birthday I planned an indoor carnival. We had lots of games, face painting, hot dogs and of course cotton candy. It was a ton of fun and a lot of work but I had lots of help and it turned out really fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment