Monday, September 20, 2010
Busy, Busy, Busy
Well, September has been one crazy month so far. On August 31st we got a call that Jared was accepted for a Conductor job up in LaGrande, Oregon. He was to arrive on September 7th for work and be there for 3 months. It was a great opportunity but he has never been away from me or the girls for more than just a few days. We only had a week to let the news sink in (which for me was pure anxiety). We had a last minute going away party/birthday party for Jared on Sunday the 5th and then Jared was off to Oregon on Labor Day Monday. It was a really difficult saying goodbye. We talk a lot during the day and the girls get to see him when we skype online.
Abby started soccer again. Jared was signed up to be the coach and since he had to leave, lucky me, I am not the coach of the Lime Popsicles. The girls are adorable and it's actually been really fun.
Emma turned 4 on the 18th. I can't believe how time flies. I wish she was still a little baby. It's so hard watching your kids grow up. We had a great day with the best surprise ever! We got up early for Abby's soccer game and I got a phone call from Jared that he was getting a few days off so he was driving home. I didn't tell the girls because I wanted it to be a surprise. When Abby's game was over, we went to the Hogle Zoo with my friend Kristen, her daughter Abby and my girls and of course little niece Lily. We had a blast. They were having a safety fair there and we got to do lots of cool activities. Abby won a hula hoop contest and won a DVD. Then we went to grandma Sherry's and played with play doe and ate cupcakes. I told the girls we needed to go home to nap so when we got home they saw daddy's truck and ran inside to jump all over him. I was never so happy to see him. He only get's to stay till Tuesday morning but we are soaking him in before he leaves again. I really do admire those wives and mother's out there that have to go months and years without their spouses.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment