Have I fallen off the face of the earth? No. Just good 'ol computer problems. I can't write what's happened in the last six months cause that would take a week or longer but here are a few updates.
I found my long lost niece that I haven't seen in 11 years. Thanks to Facebook! Love you Erika! It was the happiest day my family has had in a long time!
My dad ran the Boston Marathon. He did amazing!
Easter was of course fun! The girls looked especially cute in their bunny ears.
These are the eggs we dyed at grandma grape's house. Loads of fun!

Me and my sis in laws having a great time on Easter Sunday.

Abby turned 6! We had a fun bowling party and I made a barbie cake. Go me!
Abby and her party guests.

Abby got her own set of golf clubs from Grandpa Jeff. Is she not the cutest little golfer girl! I love this pic! We went down the street to Davis Colf course and her and daddy practiced puting.

Abby opening her gift from mom and dad. A Hannah Montana movie soundtrack CD. Yep can't get enough of that!

All in all it's been a great few months. Hopefully I can stay on top of keeping this thing updated.


2 comments:
That is Erika! Get out! She is so beautiful! I am glad I got on your arse about this, you have such a beautiful family. love you so!
So you don't do anything when I get after ya. I see how I rate! I have missed reading your blog. You are so entertaining. I loved that picture of Abby opening the CD. I totally missed that at the party.
Post a Comment