Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And so it begins.......

So while I was making dinner Tuesday night, Abby went in her room to color a picture. Not just any picture. A beautiful picture for her "friend" Brock at school. When she showed me the picture, she had named the boy in the picture Brock and the girl Abby. Not only that but at the bottom of the page, was our number! It was so cute. I of course laughed about it and thought it was the sweetest thing ever while Jared sat quietly shaking his head. It was hilarious. Poor Abby has Mr. Protective as a daddy. So today I come home and Abby has a "very important paper" in her bag to show me. She came running up the stairs with this....
a picture that was colored from Brock, and sure enough at the bottom of the page was his phone number! So naturally, I had to call him so Abby and he could play. So today we spent the evening at the park so they could have a "play date". And so it begins, my drama with my little girl wanting to play with boys........Next she'll be sixteen and wanting to date. How will I ever survive this!

2 comments:

kupukaa_ohana said...

kharma! lol remember what we put our parents through? :)

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

You didn't tell me about that. That is hilarious.