Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Abby's in Kindergarten


Well, I survived. I thought I would be a crying wreck and I wasn't. I was pretty sure I was having an anxiety attack but it passed. Monday, Abby got to go for an hour and meet her new teacher and see her classroom and meet new friends. Her BFF Jessica is in another class but, they get to ride the bus to school so they are still happy as ever.
Not sure how I will handle the first day (9/2) of her getting on the bus and going for the afternoon. But, she's excited so I have to put on a smily face.
After I picked her up I took her, Jess and Emma to McDonald's for lunch. Emma thought it would be funny to put her happy meal box on her head. I couldn't resist taking this picture.

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Abby's going to love Kindergarten! That picture of Emma is hilarious.