My baby girl started Preschool this year at Knowlton Elementary. I was so nervous that she was going to have separation issues and for the first few weeks she did cry and I cried and had to leave quickly after dropping her off but then she got used to the teachers and loves it! She is so smart and having a great time at school. It's amazing how fast they adjust to change and make friends. I'm so proud of her for being brave.
Jared got to coach soccer again this year (his passion in life). The team chose the name Fire & Ice. Abby of course is still doing amazing. The older she gets the better she gets. She is so talented.
Sun Valley is our favorite vacation spot. This year we got to enjoy a full week there. We did a lot of different activities like fishing, hot pots, swimming and walking around town. It was a lot of fun.
Girls playing in the water
My first lesson on fly fishing.
It was so relaxing and fun, I'm so glad Jared took the time to teach me.
I actually caught a little fishy to!
This is the giant fish that took Jared walking down the river, we kept it and cooked it up. It was delicious!
Just a bit bigger than mine. Haha
Jared made them hold the spine. It was funny.
While Jared was in the store getting dinner supplies, he got me this.
Still romantic and makes me feel loved.
Relaxing in the beautiful outdoor hot pots.
Emma reeling in a fish.
Outside our condo.
Ski lift that's just decor in town. Next year we want to take a ride on the real deal.
The best part of Jared's birthday was the gift from his sisters. They got us tickets to join them at the Rascal Flatts concert. It was so much fun, even being sick and tired and pregnant. We had such a great time.
And last but certainly not least, miss Emma turned five!
Beautiful birthday girl.
She got a barbie and spongebob treat from big sister.
So sweet!
Got spoiled by grandma-She got her very own ipod nano.
Had to open presents at bedtime when daddy got home from work.
Tea set. Yah!
Baby girl growing up right before my eyes.
Celebrated with all the Worthington September birthdays.


2 comments:
Cute family. I totally didn't know that you had another baby. Such a cute boy.
Almost caught up. Only a year behind! Get on it sis. And don't use that sweet nephew of mine as an excuse!! Just teasing. It was so good to see some pictures. I love ya!
Post a Comment