Sunday, October 12, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? Olympus High School

2. How long did you date before you were married? 5 Years

3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? Stays up late to clean the kitchen and mop the floors. When I wake up I can smell Pinesol. It's pretty funny.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Lips and eyes

6.What is your favorite quality of his? His patience. I would love to have his patience.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes. Holls Dolls

8. What is his favorite color? Green

9. What is his favorite food? Alfredo

10. What is his favorite sport? Soccer

11. When and Where was your first kiss? Inagural Ball-our first high school dance together.

12. What do you like to do together? Camping, fishing, watching CSI.

13. Do you have any children? Yes, two beautiful girls.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He's a great singer, when you can get him to sing.

15. How old is he? He just turned 26

16. Who said I love you first? I did.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Really anything. He likes country, some hip hop but he mostly listens to calming 97.9 The Breeze.

18. What do you admire most about him? I admire his determination to take care of our little family. No matter what it takes, he will do anything to provide for us and give us the best life possible. He never gives up.

19. Do you think he will read this? Maybe. someday.

I tag Kimmy and Stephanie

1 comment:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

I actually learned some things. I honestly didn't know that you said " I love you" first. That's cool. And I didn't know when your first kiss was.